Followers

Friday, September 17, 2010

up down and all around

Oh man, I totally forgot to mention that I am the worlds newest John Cheaver fan and absolutely the last one to the party. The Wapshot Chronicle is my new favorite book and I just got the Wapshot Scandal. They are hilarious and make me cringe at the same time. Sometimes you read a book, and hear a piece of music and think, no one is ever going to be able to do this better. It makes you want to write as well as that but you know that it won't be possible and that every contemporary author/composer of any merit is trying to do it too and now you can see where they get it.
Also, I finished The Crystal World but I think I have to read it again because I was reading it for plot and I don't think that was the point. Also, I never knew there were so many synonyms for crystal.


No comments:

Post a Comment