Followers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Life's too short to sell bad books

I've added a page to this blog with practical advice from one of the most respected booksellers on the ebay booksellers boards. It's for selfish reasons actually since I'm not kidding myself that anyone is actually reading this blog and I don't want the information to disappear the way things sometimes do on the internet, submerging soundlessly when no one is looking. Another place the hints can be found is here:
http://bibliomania.net/satnrosehints.html
I don't know anything about Satnrose except his name may or may not be Joel, he is an active seller of books with thousands of feedbacks, is the author of the mega thread "a book that looks like nothing" and is very generous with his advice and knowledge. Oh, and I seem to remember reading something about being a rare book buyer at the Strand. That just may be a fantasy as I think that would be the best job ever. Satnrose took a leave of absence from the board a while ago. I guess those political threads I never read get pretty stabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment